COVID 19 RESPONSE
Knowing that they are subject to frequent change, to the best of our ability we will follow state and CDC guidelines for Covid-19. For the time being, you can expect the following:
• We have limited reservations to one guest room per day and will allow 72 hours before allowing that room to be reserved again.
• We will greet you wearing masks and gloves and will wear them for all food and beverage service. For now, you will be the only guests at the Inn so we leave it to your discretion and comfort level in also wearing masks and gloves.
• In addition to our usual hand soap, we have provided hand sanitizer in all guest rooms and common areas.
• We will frequently disinfect common use items such as doorknobs, handrails, light switches, etc.
• We will continue our personalized tray service outside your room at 7:30 a.m. each morning, sanitizing and disinfecting all glassware, dishware, cutlery, and trays between each service.
• As the only guests at the Inn, you will still start breakfast with a buffet of fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola, accompanied by fresh baked goods. We will then serve your hot entrée and follow with something sweet to finish your meal. We will dispose of any food not eaten, sanitizing, and disinfecting all glassware, dishware, cutlery, and hard surfaces between each service. All food is prepared in house by Kim who is ServSafe certified.
• We will maintain social distancing during our Wine Down Hour.
• Currently, local restaurants are fulfilling take-out orders only. We are happy to provide a safe, comfortable place to eat in our dining room or outside on our porch or patio. We can also provide glassware, dishware, and cutlery for your use.
• We ask that you do not eat meals in your room.
• We are happy to place your take-out order and/or pick it up for you.