COVID 19 RESPONSE
Knowing that they are subject to frequent change, to the best of our ability we will follow state and CDC guidelines for Covid-19. For the time being, you can expect the following:
• We have limited reservations per day and will allow 24 hours before allowing that room to be reserved again.
• Your use of PPE in common areas should be sensitive to any other guests, if applicable, and adhere to guidelines governing public spaces.
• In addition to our usual hand soap, we have provided hand sanitizer in all guest rooms and common areas.
• We will frequently disinfect common use items such as doorknobs, handrails, light switches, etc.
• We will continue our personalized tray service outside your room at 7:30 a.m. each morning, sanitizing and disinfecting all glassware, dishware, cutlery, and trays between each service.
• If you are the only guests at the Inn, you will still start breakfast with a buffet of fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola, accompanied by fresh baked goods. If more than one couple is staying, we will serve individual servings. All food is prepared in house by Kim who is ServSafe certified.
• We will maintain physical distancing during breakfast our Wine Down Hour.
• We ask that you do not eat meals in your room.